As an independent CAMO, AliPlan can offer all the services required by EASA part M subparts G and I either by direct aircraft Continuing Airworthiness management or by providing support on specific Operator CAMO tasks. AliPlan can manage Lessors or Investors to keep their aircraft into a Controlled Environment during the lease-off and the remarketing period.
AliPlan can support Commercial Air Transportation (CAT) Operators that hold their AOC in multiple ways. The main services we can offer you are the following:
• Aircraft Maintenance Program Development
• AD/SB Assessment and Implementation management Maintenance Planning
• Technical Record Management
• Defect records and rectification
• Aircraft Flight hours records
• Modification Implementation (i.a.w SB/STC/DOA mod etc.)
• Repair approval process follow-up
• Damage history review and records
• ARC privilege extension (forecasted by the 1st quarter of year 2017
The software we use to manage the airworthiness is OASES®, throught whitch our customers can have at any time full visibility of the complete technical status of the aircraft.
Contact us for further informations about our services.